Sunday, June 19, 2011

Title Trouble

Apparently there's trouble in River City with my blog title.

(FYI...I do live in a city with a river.)

I never thought about "skirt chasers" when I titled my blog.  I just thought about how much I like to wear skirts.  I do not want anybody to be confused about who I am, what my blog is for or what it's about.

Amen.

I figured out that it's pretty easy to change a blog name and address, so I'm willing.  But I have no idea what I want to change my title to.

I'm seeking help from the public.  That would be you. :)

If you have a suggestion, please post a comment at the bottom of the page, or respond to this post on Facebook.  I would make it a contest, but I have nothing to give away.  Wait!  I've got it.  The prize is a jar of my raspberry jam.  

I would tell you my raspberry jam is world renowned, but it's not.  It's just really good. 

(If you happen to live far away, I'll mail it to you.  I promise.)

I hate to bother you (the public), but I really am stuck about this name thing.  And I really appreciate your help.  

Thanks.  

From Skirt Girl (for now, that's still me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment